PASS Summit is the premier conference for SQL Server and data professionals. Spend up to a week with us as we delve into full-day pre-conference workshops, hands-on labs, expert sessions, demos, networking, the latest tips, tricks, and technologies, and more. And because PASS is a non-profit organization, your registration fee stays in the SQL Server community, supporting a variety of local, regional, and international programs and events that bring database professionals together around the world.
PASS Summit 2016 will be held at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center, located in Seattle, WA.
Exclusive Attendee Rate – until Oct 24
- Streaming and Download - $125
- Streaming, Download and USB - $190 + shipping
For Full Summit registration only. Purchase during conference registration. To add to current registration, email Shannon or call 1.888.714.5544.
Note: Access to recordings and USBs will be available 6-8 weeks post-conference.
USB only - $995 + shipping
Note: USBs will be shipped 6-8 weeks post-conference.
- Conference Sessions: Oct 26-28
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch: Oct 26-28
- Welcome Reception: Oct 25 evening
- Online streaming of Summit session recordings
- Attendee rate for purchase of download and/or USB of conference session recordings
- Pre-Cons are available for an additional fee
- One all-day (8:30am - 4:30pm) in-depth class
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch
To add a Pre-Conference session to your existing registration, please call 888-714-5544 or email registration.
Pre-Con session recordings are not available for sale.
- Access to all conference sessions on either October 26, 27, or 28
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch on registered day
- Any event occurring on registered day