PASS Summit is the premier conference where data professionals connect. Spend up to a week with us as we delve into full-day pre-conference workshops, hands-on labs, expert sessions, demos, networking, the latest tips, tricks, and technologies, and more. And because PASS is a non-profit organization, your registration fee stays in the data community, supporting a variety of local, regional, and international programs and events that bring data professionals together around the world.
PASS Summit 2017 will be held at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center, located in Seattle, WA.
Full 3-Day Summit
Until Apr 23, 2017
Exclusive Attendee Rate –
until October 28, 2017
- Streaming and Download - $125
- Streaming, Download and USB - $190 + shipping
For Full Summit registration only. Purchase during conference registration. To add to current registration, email Shannon or call 1.888.714.5544.
Note: Access to recordings and USBs will be available 6-8 weeks post-conference. Pre-conference sessions are not recorded.
- General Sessions: Nov 1 - 3
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch: Nov 1 - 3
- Welcome Reception: Oct 31 evening
- Online streaming of Summit session recordings
- Attendee rate for purchase of download and/or USB of conference session recordings
- Pre-Cons are available for an additional fee
- One all-day (8:30am - 4:30pm) in-depth class
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch
To add a Pre-Conference session to your existing registration, please call 888-714-5544 or email registration.
Pre-Con session recordings are not available for sale.