PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL INFORMATION BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All material posted on this site is subject to copyrights owned by PASS. PASS hereby provides limited permission for the user of this site to reproduce, retransmit, or reprint for such user’s own personal use (and for such personal use only) part or all of any document on this site as long as the copyright notice and permission notice contained in such document or portion thereof is included in such reproduction, retransmission or reprinting. All other reproduction, retransmission, or reprinting of all or any part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless PASS has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit or reprint the material. All other rights are reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of PASS appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate PASS sponsorship of, or affiliation with, any product or service, without PASS’s written permission.
PASS is providing information and services on this site as a benefit and service in furtherance of its nonprofit purposes. PASS makes no representations about the suitability of this information and these services for any purpose.
PASS does not exert editorial control over the materials that are posted by third parties onto this site or materials that are emailed by third parties to any other persons. PASS is not responsible for any material posted by any third party. PASS specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages which may result from any postings by third parties.
As a condition of participation in the site, you agree that PASS will not be responsible to you for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages or losses you may incur in connection with visiting this site or any other data or other materials transmitted through or residing on this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify PASS and hold PASS harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to any acts or omissions by you for materials or information transmitted by you leading wholly or partially to claims against PASS.
In order to keep this website attractive and useful for all users:
- Respect other visitors to this site. Feel free to express yourself, but do not do anything to injure or harm others. Users are expected to exercise both common sense and courtesy in the messages they transmit from this site. Defamatory, obscene and other offensive communications are not acceptable forms of communication over this site and could lead to legal liability for those engaging in such improper communication.
- Do not use this site for anything that might be illegal. This site may not be used to encourage anything to do with illegal drugs, gambling, pornography, prostitution, robbery, spreading computer viruses, cracking into private computer forums, software infringement, trafficking in credit card codes, or other crimes.
- Do not use this site to defame or disparage a member of PASS or any other person.
- Do not use this site to communicate with competitors about prices, terms of service or otherwise communicate in any way that may violate the antitrust laws.
- Do not upload or distribute files subject to trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
- Do not use this site to violate any rules of membership in PASS.